The Alleged Ringleader over at The Mean Girl’s Guide to Glory was kind enough to devirginize me. This is the first time, so be gentle ..
1. Link to the person who tagged you. Thanks for linking me Mean Girls!
2. Share Seven Random and/or Weird Facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Ringleader put a clever twist on hers … she did her 7 Biggest “doh!” moments. I have been trying to think of a clever twist on mine. Being that I am Whoremotional, they have not been clever as of yet. Hold on …I have a bottle of wine … OK that was abnormally hard to open!! WTF! But I have a glass …
OK 7 Reasons I should be drinking water instead of wine …no! that’s too much reality right now ….7 Reasons Men have the lamest pick up-lines ever … No I need a whole blog about that … 7 reasons I don’t want to turn 30…I have more then 7. 7 Reasons I am glad to be back in the Country …No, it boils down to the conversion rate. Ok I got it … OK 7 Reasons that make me, Me! In Honor of my upcoming Dirty 30 of course!
1. Overthinking – Now this doesn’t make me unique in anyway. But the amount to which I over think is insane. It’s like there is a whole second part of my life going up there. It’s like a court room .. 2 lawyers and a judge weighing out all the facts, submitting evidence, etc.
My mind does this even on stuff like .. what should I eat for lunch?
Lawyer 1: Well you need to eat something healthy.
Lawyer 2: But there are almost no healthy lunch options close by, do we have to eat subway again?
Lawyer 1: Well maybe we should check all online menus for calorie counts.
Lawyer 2: (35minuets later) Good god I had no idea a burrito at baja fresh could have 1200 calories! WTF, they market themselves as healthy!
Lawyer 1: You see your honor, this is why we eat at subway … again.
Judge: Case closed, subway again. See you guys tomorrow same time for the exact same conversation.
No seriously, that’s kinda how my mind works. Thank god only a few people who know me have the link to this blog and know I am not a crazy person! Clinically crazy anyway.
2. Collect Strange Things – I have a few odd collections. I collect miniature condiments. I know your thinking what do you mean miniature condiments. Like packets of ketchup? NO! Like when you order room service and they give you your own small personal jar of ketchup, mayo, jelly, etc. I even have a very small Tabasco bottle. Your probably wondering what I do with these & if I am storing them so I can open a personal sized condiment shop when California breaks off into an island and condiments suddenly are in high demand. Nope, I just store then on a hidden shelf in my cupboard. Well you must use them right? Nope, never. They serve zero purpose in my life. It sometimes make me wonder if i was a midget in a past life.
I also have about 400 or 500 Pez dispensers. Still in their packaging, sealed in plastic shoeboxes in my garage .. again, NO purpose except my own amusement. I even have the the OG Star Wars full set , in the collectors box! Go Team Nerd!
3. I secretly think I have no idea what I am doing – I often think to myself eventually everyone will figure out I have no idea what I am doing. I am totally winging it!
4. Finger Nail Biting – I started biting my fingernails around the age of 4. It was a nervous habit I picked up during my parents divorce. I have tried every gimmick nail polish, sitting on my hands, rubber bands, etc to quit doing it. At this point in my life, I have no idea I am even doing it until someone points it out. I doubt I will ever stop.
5. My Disney Obsession – My love of all things Disney! A big part of my love of Disney is it in no way shape or form can remind me of my job, but our love affair started at a much earlier age. I don’t know when how or why, but at some point someone put on the many adventures of Winnie the Pooh while I had the flu as a kid. For some reason I felt better after the movie, logic tells me it was whatever medication was given to me. But on another level I became convinced it was the movie. I have duped myself into thinking if I just watch that movie I will feel better. At almost 30 years old i will still watch it if I get sick! I think part of the magical healing of the movie is I usually only make it about 15-35 minuets in before I fall asleep. Rest usually helps the sick, but I choose to think it’s the movie. I also LOVE Disneyland. I become a little kid again instantly. Running to rides, buying silly hats, singing, skipping, balloons, the whole 9 yards. That $100 admission ticket is well worth that feeling.
6. I kinda suck at the grown up thing – I forget to pay bills (Thank god for auto payments), I never make my bed, I forget to make annual doctors/dentist appointments, I slack on important personal paperwork, I SUCK at saving, I am lucky if I make it to the grocery store twice a month, food always goes bad in my fridge, I don’t cook unless I have someone to cook for, i forget trash day, etc.
7. The one I never admit out loud…I want the fairytale – That’s right maybe the Disney and all the science fiction I have watched in my life has rotted my mind, but I want my moment. I want my weak in the knees, breath knocked out of me, birds singing moment. I want the guy who realizes ¾ of the way through the movie, but before it’s too late that I am perfect for him , when I knew it all along. I want my passionate kiss in the rain. I want my moment of laying on white sheets looking out at the beach with a soft breeze, saying nothing and everything with a look and a brushing of hair. I want the guy who wants the whole world to know he loves me. I want the guy who fights for me. I want to be swept off my feet. I want the guy who is willing to put everything on the line. You know…the guy who doesn’t care about his ego, or if he looks like an asshole …if it means a chance at happiness with me. No matter how many of the seven dwarfs … he was an asshole dwarf, alcoholic dwarf, realized too late dwarf, questionable dwarf, just not that into me that way dwarf… I refuse to give up my hope. Yes, I am 120% a hopeless romantic. I want my movie magic moment. Too bad life doesn’t have screen writers.
So I fail at first Tagging …Note to self: Follow more peoples blogs!
Glad I am back in the country and can get back to blogging!